The plus showed prominently on 3 tests! Only 2 are shown in the picture as I took the third one the next day to bring more confirmation to Chris. It's for real. We are having a baby!
Hey Chris, Rebecca, and Baby Rock! Congrats! I, "Uncle" Steve couldn't be happier for you guys. I'm in agreement with Gina, that you need some belly pics. We, Sarah Catherine and I, should have had a belly shot of the week then over the term you would have one heck of a still motion video of the GROWING belly. Just a thought.
6 comments:
Rebecca,
Do you have any progression pics? We wanna see your cute belly as Baby Rock grows inside of you. xoxoxo
gina
not showing much now... however, i'll try to post a belly pic soon. :)
congrats!!
Hey Chris, Rebecca, and Baby Rock! Congrats! I, "Uncle" Steve couldn't be happier for you guys. I'm in agreement with Gina, that you need some belly pics. We, Sarah Catherine and I, should have had a belly shot of the week then over the term you would have one heck of a still motion video of the GROWING belly. Just a thought.
Post a Comment