Thursday, March 8, 2007

Pickles, Pickles, Pickles



You know you are pregnant when you cut up pickles on your pizza! Yes, my cravings are real. I mostly crave salty and sour things like PICKLES. I bought 2 more jars of pickles yesterday as we disappointingly ran out of them this past weekend. I was so desperate on Tuesday for them that I drank some pickle juice from the remaining jar. I've tried to eat healthy overall, but a Big Mac and pizza (with pickles) craving came over me yesterday! I sure hope Guatemala will have pickles for me and Baby Rock. :)

4 comments:

gina said...

I like both pics, but the one on the left shows more of your face, so if I had to pick one, I'd pick that one.
My dr. put me on bedrest today so I will only be emailing from ginagibbsferrara@yahoo.com.

xoxo

gina said...

hey, can you show me how to get the links to come up the way you have them? i want to make you a link on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Oh Rebecca, you are just fueling the sterotypes about women eating pickles during pregnancy. Personally I think the picture is a fake. Did you see all those pickles on that slice? If it's not then I would recommend you get a Sam's Club membership ASAP, hehe, just kidding. You make Chris get you everything you want and don't feel bad about it. BTW does Chris ever post?

Mike & Brooke said...

Oh my... my, my my.
At least you're not craving dirt yet.
Hah!