Friday, July 13, 2007

29 Weeks


Apparently, this shirt makes me look quite big as it is very flowy. I had several comments tonight about how big I was. Ha! Maybe I am that big and just in denial. I laugh when I can't do some things as easy as I used to do...like getting out of bed, standing up from the floor, etc...not quite as agile anymore. LOL! The pregnancy is still going well overall. Indigestion has kicked in pretty strong though. Tums and Pepcid ac have become my good friends. Otherwise, I feel good. Swimming laps have been highlights of my week as it makes me feel great! I can't believe Baby Rockette is due in about 11 weeks. Time is flying by so fast! Still plenty to do to get ready for her...

1 comment:

gina said...

wow, you look so cute and adorable! 11 weeks left, that's it?!?! seems like you just found out you were preggers.

hey, you look more like a mommy now. i'm not sure i can explain what i mean, but it's a good look for you.

xoxo see you NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!