Sunday, September 2, 2007

36.5 Weeks

Being in the 9th month makes having a baby more real than ever. Labor and delivery can happen at any moment. I plan to pack a hospital bag soon. :) We have prepared the house to the best of our ability at this time. We will continue to prepare our hearts and minds until the day of baby's arrival.

I am still swimming and walking...some weeks more than others. I have been going to physcial therapy for my SI joint, but am scaling back now. I can tell that I am gaining more weight these last few weeks as it seems so much harder to get in and out of cars, get up from the floor, shave my legs, etc. I have also become more tired throughout the day. Overall, I still feel good and am very thankful for such a great pregnancy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look so great! I can't wait, it's almost time for baby!!! Please be sure to have a family member post on your page when Baby Rockette arrives, I know I had to hack Gina's page b/c the Alex fan clubs out there need to be kept in the loop with her arrival and first pictures. lol. You guys (all 3 of yall) are in my prayers!