Cathy and Jeff came to visit and go to the MSU/UA game. Unfortunately, MSU lost. However, we had a great visit...it was just too short as always!!! (Yes, Alex had a babysitter, our friend Andee Melson, for the game...her first one.)
I guess I became a VT fan when Kevin and I married. His dad went to school there. I actually have been a lifelong fan of Auburn but since VT is in the ACC, I cheer for them too!!! Hope ya'll had a Happy Thanksgiving!
4 comments:
LOL that pacifier and bow are TOO cute!
Looks like ya'll were in the middle of a bunch of Razorback fans!
I guess I became a VT fan when Kevin and I married. His dad went to school there. I actually have been a lifelong fan of Auburn but since VT is in the ACC, I cheer for them too!!! Hope ya'll had a Happy Thanksgiving!
looks like fun. Save us a game next season!
Post a Comment