I forgot to take pictures at it, but I hosted a play date for a few moms yesterday with kids within one year of each other. I even baked cupcakes for it since it was Alex's 4 month birthday yesterday. :) We had fun and plan to do something weekly.

Below is a common occurence. Alex tends to chew/suck her hands and fingers most of her waking hours. I even caught her sucking her thumb twice in the carseat this week. She is so cute when she tries to babble with her fingers in her mouth. Yes, she is talking a ton. We "communicate" to each other back and forth every day. I will repeat her sounds back to her and wait for her to babble again. It can go on for a long time. So fun! Working on "language development" has taken the place of teaching her to roll over. We stopped trying as I realized I didn't want to rush her learning that. HA! Alex already scoots when on her back which moves her about 6-12 inches from where she started. She even tries to scoot out of your lap or bouncy seat. She hasn't really tried rolling over from back to tummy again, but we have seen her try to roll over from tummy to back which makes more since as it is easier than the other way. She's a cutie!
No comments:
Post a Comment