Alex loves the puppy.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Hickle Reunion/Arkansas Family
On Saturday night, Layla and Jason hosted a reunion party for Jeff and Chrissa Hickle, friends who recently moved to F'ville. We had a great time catching up, eating yummy brisket soft tacos, laughing, etc. We joked at how the kid ratio had doubled from one year ago... and it may double again in one more year as 3 of the girls are pregnant in this pic (not me!). These friends are very special to us. They have become our family here in Little Rock. We are so thankful for them.



"Look at me. I sat up by myself for about 10-20 seconds. I even caught myself as I started to lean too far right once. I'm gonna get this sitting up thing soon. I'm tired of crashing down." :)
Alex loves the puppy.
Alex loves the puppy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment