I LOVE the snowman! It's so cute (and of course, so is Alex!)
Looks like yall are having a lot of fun! Love the snow. k
Tooooooooo cute!! :)
Love the Christmas Story pic! I am so excited about Gracie coming so we can build snowmen together too!:)
ha ha...it looks like you all walked out and found a little abandoned snowbunny baby on your back porch! so cute!
how nice to get snow like that!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I LOVE the snowman! It's so cute (and of course, so is Alex!)
Looks like yall are having a lot of fun! Love the snow. k
Tooooooooo cute!! :)
Love the Christmas Story pic! I am so excited about Gracie coming so we can build snowmen together too!
:)
ha ha...it looks like you all walked out and found a little abandoned snowbunny baby on your back porch! so cute!
how nice to get snow like that!
Post a Comment