Last week, we had play group at Chick Fil A. Jacob and Nirvan (3 days older than Jacob) came to play group for the first time. Alex checking out Jacob... Alex and Reagan
Rebecca, Looks like you guys have been having fun. I"m sorry I've been out of the loop. As you know we are getting our house ready to sell and are super busy. I probably won't make any more play groups but keep sending the emails just in case. Hope Alex is great and we can see you before we move! Love, Kari
3 comments:
Rebecca,
Looks like you guys have been having fun. I"m sorry I've been out of the loop. As you know we are getting our house ready to sell and are super busy. I probably won't make any more play groups but keep sending the emails just in case. Hope Alex is great and we can see you before we move!
Love,
Kari
we want new pics! we want new pics! alex is probably walking by now :)
I second Gina's comment!
Post a Comment