When I put Alex down tonight for bed, she sat up. Immediately, she grabbed the crib slats and pulled up. I was stunned, yet smiling and so proud. Alex just giggled in a way that she was so excited I got to see her do it. I wonder if she has been doing this in her bed and I am just now seeing it. She was precious. So, of course, I ran and got the camera. Then, I kept sitting her back down to see it again and again. :)

Pulling Up and Cruising
Pulling Up for Daddy
"Look Mommy, No Hands"
3 comments:
She's growing up so fast! I don't know if it's already done, but if not, make sure that mattress is on the lowest setting now. You're definitely making up for last month. You had 3 posts in April and 16 so far for May!
Awwwww - she's getting so big!! Man, what a cutie! Before you know it, she'll be climbing over those rails LOL!
Go Alex, Go!! Meet those milestones! :-)
Post a Comment