Well, I have tons of pics to upload from a visit from my mom, sister and niece this past week plus an entry on Alex turning 10 mos old. However, Alex and I have been running fever along with Chris and Alex having a cold plus Chris is on call today/tonight. Also, a 33 year old friend (married with 3 little children) of ours is about to enter eternity with God as he has struggled with acute myeloid leukemia since January of this year (see blog on left side titled Jason Weathers). Unexpectantly, Jason experienced cardiac rest this week. The family made a difficult decision to cut off the ventilator today and are waiting. Thankfully, Jason and his family have hope in Jesus Christ and trust Jason will be in heaven soon. Very emotional time for all, but they are surrounded by support and prayers from thousands of believers. We are grieving with the family and praying for them. So, as you can see, I am too "bummed out" to update the blog with pics. Good night.
Update: Jason is no longer struggling. He went home to be with the Lord just before 11 pm. Please pray for his family as they now have to tell their children.
2 comments:
So sorry Rebecca. We've been praying for that family as well. I knew Stephanie better than Jason, but he seemed so nice. What a hard story.
Thanks for sharing your heart. Prayers go out to Jason's family.
Post a Comment