Yes, at 14 weeks preggo with Baby Rock #2, I am showing a bit. I was not showing at this stage with Alex. I've read that showing early with the second (and plus) kiddos is normal, but it's taken me some time to accept it. ha! I will post a pic when hubbie finishes his grand rounds this week. I am excited because we will find out the sex of the baby in one month from today. Chris convinced me to find out with Alex the gender and now I can't wait to find out for this one. Any thoughts...do you think it is a boy or girl?????
5 comments:
I don't have a gut instinct about this one, but if I had to guess.....I'd say.....another girl! Can't wait to find out!
let me know when you need my "wintery" maternity clothes. it's mainly pants and long sleeves.
Hmmm. At first I was thinking a girl. Then I began thinking it was a boy. If I would have to give 1 guess, I would say another girl.
I thought Alex was a boy and I was wrong and I have no clue this time.
But I really want to see a progression pic. Those are so fun! It's amazing how God designed our bodies to expand and shrink the way they do with having babies!! How amazing He is!
I thought Alex was a boy and I was wrong and I have no clue this time.
But I really want to see a progression pic. Those are so fun! It's amazing how God designed our bodies to expand and shrink the way they do with having babies!! How amazing He is!
Post a Comment