Grandaddy and Mimi came to visit this past weekend which was a big help especially with Alex. She had new faces to entertain, play with her, read to her, love on her, etc... Mimi and I had a nice shopping outing while the men kept Alex. We found some great finds, specifically a portable potty seat to use in public that folds down to fit in Alex's small diaper bag and baby brother's bedding!!! Mimi went all out and bought many accessories to match the bedding for the room as well. I'll post a pic of it later. Now, we just have to figure out when and how we are going to reorganize our study/guest/junk/room. I'm very excited about it! Thanks again, Grandaddy and Mimi, for the visit and all the prizes for Alex and baby brother.


2 comments:
We were in the same situation when Connor came along with the junk/office room! Can't wait to see the bedding! Do you have a name picked out yet?
Glad they got to visit! Can't wait to see the bedding and accessories! You'll have to tell us more about the portable potty seat--I've been wondering what to do about that (in the future). Hope Chris is doing well!
Post a Comment