Some special friends of mine from Little Rock hosted an intimate shower for me this past weekend. It was wonderful!
As I opened the gifts of cute little boy clothes and boyish things, it became more of a reality that I am having a boy. I still can't believe we will be bringing a newborn home soon!
Humpty Dumpty doll that sweet Alice made. She also made Alex a girly one before she was born in which Alex loves to sleep with it.
Alice (made Humpty Dumpty doll), Wendy, Layla, Rebecca T., and Stacie
2 comments:
aw, looks like you gals had a great time! i'm so sorry i couldn't make it - i was totally planning on going and then i came down with a sinus infection. i finally got into the doctor yesterday. i'll get your gift to you somehow, and i still have hand-me-downs for you. hope you had a blessed time!
love the flowers on the table, they are gorgeous. the humpty doll is so cute! you are adorable, as always.
Post a Comment