Thursday, January 28, 2010

8 month old David

I cannot believe David turned 8 months old a couple of days ago. Time is flying by. He is so much fun and of course, Alex is too. Grandmother first witnessed David pulling up in the laundry basket a couple weeks ago. We reenacted it this week. He's so proud and wants to stand or try to pull up on everything now. He's rocking on all fours, but still resorts to his army crawl. Daddy tried to teach him to say ball a while back, so now he says "ba ba...." along with da da. We are so enjoying our lil man and watching him grow up. Alex is still full of life and a bundle of joy as well. She gets just as excited as us when he does or says something new. So sweet! Enjoy the videos!


Full of life entertaining David. Some days Alex just laughs while running back in forth in front of David. He just watches with a big grin, chuckles and wiggles like he wants to run, too. I just thought my house was lively now...I have a feeling it will be even more lively when they can chase each other. Fun times!


Pulling Up...


...and up

...and up and balancing

1 comment:

Layla and Jason said...

Whoa! Look at him! I can't believe he's that big already. Pulling up already - what a big boy!!