I have painted wooden letters a solid color twice before to glue on canvases, but this was my first time to decorate just letters with paint and ribbon (and get paid for them :). I was so honored that my sweet friend, Stacie, asked me to make them for her daughter, Samantha. Samantha will be a big sis this Friday (yea!!!!) and is getting a rainbow room makeover. I used her bedding for inspiration. Can't wait to see them (and Caleb's canvas) on the wall when we come over after baby Caleb is born.

2 comments:
wow! they came out great, rebecca! i also left you a comment on my blog. aunt becky gave kekoa a cone but his mommy and daddy didn't give it to him. :)
You did AWESOME on the name plate girl. Like the pics of the snow. We don't see snow much here. Cute pics of Alex and David too.
Post a Comment