

As Cathy took side shots of me for the blog, I could not stop laughing. So, you have 2 pictures that look like 2 different time periods during the pregnancy. One has my tummy tensed from laughing while the other is me relaxing it. At 16.5 weeks, I still have had no pregnancy-related sickness and feel great with just a little tiredness some afternoons. I usually push through that with work and am exercising consistently again after recovering from the Guatemala bug. I am not having any crazy cravings...just picky with what I eat sometimes. The pickle cravings ceased quite quickly when I went to Guatemala as I did not have access anymore. I am still drawn to salty and sour things more often than sweets. Water used to be my choice of drink with everything; now, lemonade ranks #1. Chris and I are having fun with this pregnancy as we talk to and about Baby Rock often. We might know the gender in two weeks if he or she cooperates! :)
1 comment:
Lemonade was suddenly my favorite too!
-Jess
Post a Comment