
While we were away on our trip down south, I finally found baby bedding. I had been looking for a while and could not decide. Chris' mom and I found the perfect bedding at Expectations in Hattiesburg, MS. It is called Animal Crackers by Lambs and Ivy. It is basically a safari theme with a girly flare - daisies, pink and white polka dots, etc. I was looking for a daisy theme and suprisingly found it amongst some cute safari animals. The design has various colors of pink, green, yellow, orange and white with pink being the main focus. As the picture shows many accents with animals, we are going to accent with daisies instead. I can't wait for it to come in to start setting up and decorating the baby room.
5 comments:
so cute! are you getting the rug and baby sofa chair? those are so adorable!!!
The baby bedding is really precious. What color are you going to paint the walls?
Congratulations on graduating!! You did it! So proud of you. Love the beddig and new updates. I know you're having so much fun planning for the arrival of baby girl! No names yet, right? love ya, k
wow yall have been very busy. congrats on graduating and that sweet baby girl. can't wait to meet her :)
I like the bedding set. You may not remember, but Amber's is a safari theme also, just not so much pink. I like the pink though. Are you going to paint the walls pink or another color?
Post a Comment