The beach was very relaxing and refreshing. We went with Chris' family, yet, Rebecca's family came for one night to visit. We had a great time and were so thankful for the beautiful weather and beaches.


Pic 2: Eating out at Fudpuckers

Pic 3: 3 generations of girls

Pic 4: The true beach bum!

Pic 5: Comparing bellies...
Rebecca at 21 weeks, Chris at 29 years old.

Pic 6: Dining out and eating some great seafood!
2 comments:
you guys, it looks like you had a great vacation and graduation! y'all look awesome, it is so good to see new pics of y'all on the blog.
Rebecca, I can tell you're pregnant, AHHHHHHH! How exciting, now I really want to see you even more this summer at the reunion :) You are adorable!!!!!! OH MY GOSH!
Y'all's families are precious, both sides look fabulous.
Amber is so cute, too, and I think she favors your mom. What do others say?
xoxo
p.s. wait til your bathing suit top gets tight! i never thought my bsuit would actually fit but it did in the last month.
Post a Comment