* God's timing was perfect as Chris was in town and had not left for DC (he is supposed to leave this Sat. for 4 days)
* giving us time to prepare last night as the doc prepped us yesterday at my weekly check up that she would come any day because I was already dilated 5 cm (and not feeling any contractions)
* allowing my water to break this morning so I would know when to go to the hospital as I wasn't feeling contractions.
* allowing this to be a fast labor and delivery once checked into a room (less than 2.5 hours).
* giving us a great staff to help us especially my friend, Emily Richardson, the nurse we prayed we would have!!!
* giving Rebecca strength and focus and protecting her through it all
* Alex appears to be a healthy baby girl
* and more and more and more...


10 comments:
Precious! My what wondrous creations He doth bestow upon the earth...
Yahhhoooooo!!!!
Kim and I prayed last night, which very well may have been the morning, for a safe and healthly baby. Congrats!
Congratulations again. She is absolutely adorable!
congrats guys! so happy for you! thanks for filling me in!
Wow! She is precious! We are so thrilled for you and Chris. Congratulations! We love yall!
Congratulations! Praise God for a healthy baby and smooth delivery. We are praying for you guys as you transition to a new chapter in life.
Alex is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations...she is beautiful! What a great delivery, too!
(Michele ~ Gina's friend)
How exciting! You guys look great! Rebecca, you look like you didn't even have a baby, you look like you hopped off a magazine cover, threw on a hospital gown and grabbed a beautiful little angel to hold for a quick picture. I am so excited for you guys!!!
she is beautiful! God's precious gift! congrats!
Post a Comment