Sunday, September 16, 2007

More of Alex








7 comments:

Stoots Family said...

She is so CUTE and you look GREAT! Hope things are going well for ya'll.

Cathy H said...

Loved spending time with you yesterday and today! You are doing great and she is wonderful just like mom and dad!
Much love and prayers,
"aunt" Cathy

The Cross Family said...

great pics. we think she looks like chris. you look great but of course you are out walking so soon. so excited for yall! everyday with her will just get better and better. praise God for HIS wonderful Gifts:)

Anonymous said...

Wow, she looks like daddy!!!!! You guys look great! I am so excited for yall!!!

The Fintons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Fintons said...

So cute! I love all the hair she has. You look great Rebecca!! I want to come visit you soon!

gina said...

we want more! we want more!
hope you had a nice evening with chris! i bet he is so glad to be home for 9 days!