Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Spring Cleaning with Prunes

As most of us get motivated to deep clean our houses when Spring comes around, I accidentally cleaned out Alex. Let me explain... I introduced PRUNES to her last week and split up an entire jar over a whole day. Yikes! When she woke up the next day (well actually it woke her up), about 2 pounds awaited clean up in her diaper. Her Spring cleaning spilled over onto her clothes. So, a shout out to Oxy Clean Baby for removing all traces of the blowout!

3 comments:

Chrissa said...

This post made me laugh SO hard!!!!!! That is absolutely hysterical! Although, I'm sure cleaning it up was NO fun - LOL!!

gina said...

that is so funny! Sable loved prunes so we have gone thru some Oxy Clean ourselves.

p.s. Watch out for more when you introduce citrus.

Loustalot said...

That's hilarious! She may not like you for that one later.