Chris was very creative and thoughtful for my first Mother's Day. He knows I love to paint so he surprised me on Saturday with a trip to Firefly to paint a plate with Alex's footprints on them. We'll post the final piece once it has been fired and ready (in about 2 weeks). We had such a good time! What a special first Mother's Day! Thanks again, Chris and Alex. I love you!

One of the workers letting Alex flirt with an 11 month old while we painted the background on the plate.

Alex had fun while a worker painted her feet.

Alex not so sure about them sticking her foot to the plate.

Here goes foot number two.

"I'm going to crinkle my toes so they can't stick this foot on there."

"Well, tickling my foot made me straighten my toes."
4 comments:
What fun! Can't wait to see the plate.
That was a fun present! The plate looks so cute. Definitely a family heirloom! k
what a thoughtful gift from Chris! Alex is sooooo tiny.
This is a REALLY cool idea. I can't wait to see the finished product!
Post a Comment