YAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My #1 pick for American Idol won tonight. I am so excited as I have voted for him the whole season. David C. has an incredible voice, originality, talent and humility. This is the first season of Idol that I have watched. I really enjoyed it and liked several of the contestants. Even though David C. was my fav, I didn't think he would win as David A. had such a large teenager following. However, David C. pulled it out! Good Choice America! (this deserved a blog entry as it has been fun to keep up with and Idol talk has come up in many conversations)

2 comments:
OMG!
i was so shocked...i'll admit, i totally shed a tear!
i have to tell you...the finale gets more boring each year...what was up with george michael?? even moreso, paula CRYING over george michael???? the highlight (other than DC winning) was asian man singing "you are my brother" with the USC band...and of course carrie underwood was hot too! can't stand those top 12 brady bunch be-bopping dance moves! my theory is that david muffaletta actually won...but because of the drama with his dad and all, they secretly gave the title to Cook! works for me!
Totally pumped he won! He was my vote too! Plus, just heard he became a Christian- via Jason Castro. Did you hear about that?
Post a Comment