Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Latest

Well, time keeps getting away from me and this blogging. I always have tons of entries in my head and some get posted. This time I have a little bit of an excuse...we were out of town last weekend. So much seems to happen in life these days. Since I last blogged 3 friends (Ashley, Iris, and Jennifer...check out on the right: The Finton Family, The How Family and The Glasgow Family) had babies, Chris' mom (Mimi) flew here and traveled to Birmingham with me, spent time with college friend, Kristen, was in Cathy's wedding, Chris turned 31 (June 10)and Alex turned 9 months today! That's a lot!!! Unfortunately, I didn't get pics of all this. I can't believe we didn't get any of Mimi and Alex, Kristen, or birthday pics. :(
Our Sweetheart
Reading before bedtime
Alex realizing her sun hat doesn't come off
Alex playing hard...(check out that tummy)
Alex wearing Daddy's hat
Cathy getting ready to walk the aisle
Jeff and Cathy
at Cathy's bridesmaid luncheon
Daddy and Alex at church nursery a couple weeks ago
Grace and Jennifer Glasgow
Grace Lillian Glasgow
Kekoa How
Iris, Matt and Kekoa How
Ashley Finton's son, Hutchison Pierce
Sister Tess and Hutch

2 comments:

Iris said...

aw, thanks for posting us on your blog! alex is still as cute as ever. cathy looks so great! she's definitely a blushing bride!

Clay and J said...

great update! kathy looks beautiful. chris, happy belated b-day.