Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Some of June...


A couple of weeks ago Alex started waving, clapping, cruising more, saying a ton of new babbles and sounds and crawling on all fours about 99% of the time. This video shows some of those "tricks."

My attempt to video her clapping did not last long as she preferred tackling me with the camera since I wasn't clapping with her. And I can't seem to get the cute new noise she makes on video. I tend to say "uh oh" a lot during the day when things "fall" down (I try to distinguish between accidental drops and purposeful ones with her as she has started dropping everything over the high chair, stroller, car seat, etc). I think her new noise is her rendition of "uh oh," but it sounds more like "ah ooh." It's cute. Alex is so lovable. She loves to be held, play with and on you, hug, and kiss. Below is a sweet picture of her kissing me. However, the picture turned out funny like we are ghosts or something. I had to post it though because this is such a sweet characteristic of her. I read to Alex most mornings before her first nap, then she reads her "books of the day" throughout the day and then one of us reads to her before bedtime at night. Chris reads to her if he gets home before her bedtime, which he did in this pic. :) Alex loves books. She has been going through the stage where she likes to turn the pages more than listen to all the words. Alex enjoying her new musical and educational toy.
Alex had just finished making a mess with finger foods and yes, mom forgot the bib. Alex looks mad here, but is actually just pulling up. However, I thought it was a funny pic.

1 comment:

Gina Ferrara said...

um, so adorable! love the nyy outfit.

she is a sweetheart!