Saturday, October 4, 2008

Big Sis

"I just turned one and my baby doll I like to hold.
I like to care for her and wrap her when she's cold.
Mama says those instincts are from heaven,
and that I'll use them soon cause I'll be a big sis by June 7."

Baby Rock 2 on the way... More to come soon...



10 comments:

The Hows said...

Congrats, Lee family! Yay - we get to be the first one to comment! Looking forward to Baby Rock II! Love you guys!

Beajoy said...

Congrats!!! That will be here before you know it!! Yeah more playmates for my kids!

Stoots Family said...

Congrats! That is so exciting and I'm sure Alex will be a great BIG sister!!!

Chrissa said...

WHAT!!?? CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! LOL! I just found out this morning that one of my other friends is pregnant w/ baby # 2 - it must be that season again! Everyone we know is NOW on #2 & we haven't even started on 1!!!!!!!! :-) HA!

Townsend said...

KNEW IT!!
TOTALLY KNEW IT!
(still not shouting)
sorry jacob and i arent at church today to give you congrat hugs...stayed home to get on top of our runny noses :)

Jen said...

Congratulations! Looks like Alex will enjoy being a big sis! :)

Loustalot said...

Yeah, so, totally didn't catch the comment from my blog. My sis actually called me and told me that she wondered from your comment on my blog. Then she called right back and confirmed it because she went to your blog. hahaha Had to see for myself! That's wonderful news! Congrats!!

Wilson said...

Congratulations!

Clay and J said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! So glad for you guys!

Sha said...

So happy for y'all!!! Our boys are 17 1/2 months apart since you were asking. You'll do great with 2 close together! They are going to love playing together! Love y'all!!!!