Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Better? Yes and No

Well, we are all officially over the stomach bug and our colds. However, Chris is now laid up at home after breaking his leg Monday night at work after slipping on an icy sidewalk.

The first thing that comes to my mind in all this is "what is God trying to teach us, show us or say to us?" Many things have happened this month to slow us down. I do not believe these things happen for us to just "survive" them. So, we are definitely drawing closer to God through this and personally, I am learning further to totally depend on Him!

Chris with a splint the day after the break.

Chris with his new blue cast he got today. All are welcome to come sign it. :)

5 comments:

Clay and J said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! So Sorry to hear that! I'll call you soon!

Stoots Family said...

Oh my gosh. I hate to hear/see that! Praying for a speedy and full recovery.

Iris said...

this icy weather can be dangerous in so many ways! one of kekoa's teachers broke her wrist walking across an icy bridge at our school. praying for you guys. how long will he have the cast?

The Fintons said...

So sorry to hear that! I hope things start getting better around your house very soon. Alex is so cute...love all the new pics.

Loustalot said...

wow. hope he's feeling better!