Monday, August 24, 2009

School and Visitors

Alex had her first day of "school" as we call it last week. She started going to a Mother's Day Out program once a week for 3.5 hrs. She did great!

Alex and David loved the visit from Mimi and Grandaddy this past weekend

"Thank you, Grandaddy and Mimi. I love my new books and toys!" Christmas in August??? No, but it sure looked like it as Alex opened her (early) birthday gifts from Mimi and Grandaddy...and yes, David got prizes, too. :)

Grandaddy reading new books to Alex

Grandaddy and David bonding

Mimi loving her some David

Eatin' watermelon out back


Doing chin ups with Daddy

About 6 weeks ago, I discovered bath time for David was easiest when throwing them both in the tub together. Alex gets bathed first, then plays (or aggravates David) while he enjoys his bath.

Our little "star"dancing and singing to her own beat... sorry about the video being sideways. I recorded it vertically with the camera, but do not know how to flip it on the computer. anyone know how?

3 comments:

Mike and Brooke said...

What sweet pictures! David is growing and looking so much more like both of you. Mike and I got a kick out of the video...she is so full of life.

Wilson said...

Too cute. Love the watermelon pics.

Lissa said...

I agree; the watermelon pictures are too cute! By the way, I made the same mistake with a video once, and I do not think there is a way to rotate video images. (I even have a video-editing software program and can't do it.)