How fun! We all should take time to play in the rain every now and then!
What a fun idea! I'll have to remember to do that with Gracie sometime. Looks like she had a blast! And I looooove her hair down--so pretty :)
Love the pics! Too cute!
Your pictures are great! What kind of camera do you use?
sorry for the delayed response. we have an Olympus 520, SLR camera. we got it right before david was born and love it!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How fun! We all should take time to play in the rain every now and then!
What a fun idea! I'll have to remember to do that with Gracie sometime. Looks like she had a blast! And I looooove her hair down--so pretty :)
Love the pics! Too cute!
Your pictures are great! What kind of camera do you use?
sorry for the delayed response. we have an Olympus 520, SLR camera. we got it right before david was born and love it!
Post a Comment