Friday, October 23, 2009

Fall Decor Project

David supervised Alex and me as we made Fall decor for the table. After collecting acorns and some acorn hats on a walk/stroll, we separated them on a plate. I put hot glue in the acorn hats while Alex pushed the acorns in the glue filled hats. We had a good time and Alex loves to pick up the finished acorns and say, "the hats don't come off now." :)

Finished project

My precious three pumpkins...Alex and David are so sweet holding hands.

Cuddle time with Daddy

1 comment:

Clay and J said...

What a fun project to do with Alex! I know she was proud of her hard work. And yay for David about to start big boy food! I'll have to pick up some squash and see if Gracie still likes it too. Acorn and butternut were some of her favorites as a babe, but we haven't had theme since last year.