
This quaint pumpkin patch,
Bobrook Farms, in Roland Arkansas was perfect for us today as it was only about 15 minutes away with pumpkins, animals, hay maze, hayride, face painting, hay bale climbing and a little store that sold apple butter! I told chris on the way that I hoped they canned some of their fruit as i was looking for apple butter for a new apple butter (btw...it is not butter at all; more like a glorified applesauce) pumpkin pie recipe I found. I was pumped to find the last jar on the shelf!

enjoying the hayride
1 comment:
Looks like a great family outing! We went to the one in Mayflower today and had a great time. So glad your reunion went well. Looks like a fun group of girls and kiddos! Love Alex and the chalk hands. She has fun wherever she goes!
Post a Comment