Monday, November 30, 2009

an update may come soon...

Hoping to update soon. I have loads of pics from Oct and Nov that never made the blog. Life has just been so busy and our VERY slow computer squelches even the thought of posting with pics. So, I hope to post some pics soon, but the further I get behind I honestly doubt keeping the blog up at all.

Ok, off to nurse, clean, play with kiddos, back to gym for first time in 6 months, store, cook, etc.... whew! The blog just drops in priority these days amidst everything! Maybe we'll get a fast computer next year and I'll do better. ;)

4 comments:

Stoots Family said...

I know the feeling! I'm so far behind on my blog that it's depressing! Once I get behind, I feel like I can never catch up but I always do!

Lissa said...

Maybe try just posting your five favorite pictures from Oct, and the next time post your five favorites from Nov - and don't worry about text. Then you can move ahead and blog as you wish starting with Dec. That's what I do when I get behind! I'd love to see pictures!

Clay and J said...

Hey, we're the same way (minus the nursing :)
I'm hoping to update soon too.

Clay and J said...

oh, and minus the gym part :)