I don't expect any of you to remember our January of 2009, but we do and it stunk! We cycled a stomach bug in our family while I was preggo and Chris was working a ton before he broke his leg. So this January, we are super thankful for Chris' better schedule, him doing P90x instead of his leg propped up, and the worse sickness so far has been David's cold combined with the breaking of his first 2 teeth resulting in a spiked fever. He is all better now with 2 new pearly whites. Yes, I know it is only the 9th of the month, but we are grateful for the small things.

By the time we got outside to "play" in the snow this past week, this was all that was left. Hoping to get more this winter!
You can't see the orange and red well in the bedding below, but the painted balls helped bring those colors out. I painted the wood letters separate and glued them on. I really like that look.
Caleb's super cute bedding...it's similar to David's, but cuter with the brighter colors. Sorry David... I didn't see this one when you were coming through. :)We were shocked to see teeth at 7 months old as Alex didn't get her first 2 teeth until 10 months and her 3rd tooth at 13 months! David already thinks he's hot stuff with his teeth as he tried to chew a few samples of ice cream today. That's not a norm, but we had to let him celebrate with us in Alex's potty training successes which will be another post one day...maybe. Until then, here's a part of a cute conversation with Alex today. While on our way to get ice cream (her choice) in 20 something degree weather today, I told her, "It is freezing today for us to be eating ice cream." She excitedly, yet seriously said, "We have jackets." ha!
Speaking of talking...hopefully, I'll get a video of David talking more soon. He's been saying da da and many variations of it plus attempting more sounds. I love hearing him "talk!"
3 comments:
you are gorgeous in your new clothes!!!!!!!!!!!
and baby David is so adorable even with a cold.
miss you guys. wish sable and ruby could play in snow with alex.
Cute Canvas Rebecca! We like the name Caleb if we have a boy (shhh don't tell anyone:) I'm glad things are getting better for you guys lately. Thanks for your comments during Baltimore and the encouragement!
Glad this year is starting off better than the last! Love the pics of your sweet kiddos.
Post a Comment