
As I ordered a one size fits all tank top that says "due in September," it should stretch with me through the entire pregnancy (supposedly). So, Chris and I decided to take belly shots for the blog with it from this point on to show further belly growing. At 23 weeks, I am feeling great and enjoying the pregnancy. I have been fascinated in how people treat pregnant women as they are so polite, respectful and helpful. People must be captivated with pregnant women as the stares and smiles follow me everywhere in public. Sometimes, people offer to help in ways that make me feel disabled, but I know their heart is good. In the grocery, people move their buggies and constantly make room for me. In various places, people offer to carry stuff for me (rather it is heavy or not), open doors, let me eat first, etc... I like this treatment. :) However, I hear that I better not get used to it as people do not have as much patience once you are with child. I'll enjoy it while I can! :)I have been feeling the baby swimming and dancing around for the last 5 weeks; she is very active. Chris felt her for the first time on our vacation 3 weeks ago. Her movements have become stronger, but it does not hurt. Actually, I love feeling her move around as it makes her seem more real. She moves most when pressure is on my belly (seatbelt, book propped on her, a arm or hand, etc). I can tell she is already going to be a bundle of joy and full of excitement as she makes me smile and love her more with every flip turn.
2 comments:
my hubby thinks you're adorable w/ your tummy and so do i! it's a nice new look for you!!!
xoxoxo
Cute tank top!
Post a Comment