Sunday, June 17, 2007

25.5 weeks and growing


I seem to have popped out much more in the last 2 weeks. My appetite has increased a little, but this may be due to the stress of the last couple of weeks of preparation to go to New Orleans for 2 weeks for Greek Grammar. I'm not looking forward to being away from Chris for this long, but I think the workload down there will make the time go fast. I still feel good overall which makes me very thankful. We are also very grateful to have received good news from the fetal echocardiogram this past Friday. Our baby does not seem to have any of the heart defects that my brother had. Praise the Lord!

2 comments:

gina said...

you are glowing even more, too!

Loustalot said...

You look great and I'm glad for the good report. Just eat some Thai food and baby rockette will be doing flips!! love ya, kim