Sunday, June 3, 2007

Registering at Target


Two of my special Little Rock friends/new moms, Layla Ramsey and Elizabeth Hallum, met Kristen and I at Target on Saturday to register for baby stuff. Despite the scanner guns being down, we walked the baby isles as these girls educated me on baby/nursing stuff I will and won't need as the baby comes. I took lots of notes and look forward to officially registering soon at Target, Walmart, and ToysRUs. Who knew you needed so much to get started with a new baby?!?!. These girls were very helpful in their advice. I am so thankful for the time they took as they continued Baby 101 with me. I say "continued" because I have been asking them 101 questions since I got pregnant. They are troopers...and so is Kristen for browsing the baby isles with us for so long! Thanks again girls!!!

1 comment:

gina said...

http://wendybellissimo.com/mamahood/gracie.php

check out the link, it will make you cry w/ joy