Friday, August 22, 2008

Random Stuff

Alex dances (bounces) every time she hears music of any kind. She still tries to repeat lots of words, but her most often acknowledgments are "uh, oh" rather she accidentally or purposefully drops something. She even says it when we drop things. The video below shows her dancing to the Spanish version of her toy. She was intrigued with the Spanish when she accidentally switched the setting from English. You'll see her say "uh, oh" as well. You may ask what she is chewing on...it is a piece of the leftover rubbery stuff that borders the fireplace edges. This is a mild take of her dancing as she is distracted by the "teether." "Helping with laundry is fun as mommy plays chase with me when I try to tackle all the clothes. Then, I get to ride around in the laundry basket...if only this thing had a motor."

"I've seen mommy use this a lot, especially under my high chair. She always puts her hand here. I can do it and help, too."

"I can stand by myself and even take a few steps, but I am so much faster crawling so I resort to that when I want to go far."




"Not only do I like to push the wagon, but I like to ride, too."

4 comments:

Layla and Jason said...

She's not a baby anymore. She's definitely a little girl now. So sweet!

Stoots Family said...

I can't believe she's already standing & is almost a year old!

Clay and J said...

She is growing up so fast! I love the video of her dancing. I haven't seen her standing like that--miss you guys! We'll have to get together when you return from MS.

Chrissa said...

She is SO sweet! And growing so fast!