Sunday, September 28, 2008

Enchilada Shower


Alex knows we do not want her putting her dirty hands in her hair while eating. However, she sometimes does it to get a reaction out of us. Telling her no when she started rubbing her hair tonight made her giggle and do it with both messy hands! As much as I tried to say no, it was so funny that I started to smirk and eventually had to get up from the table and go laugh silently in the kitchen. Chris turned his head and silently laughed at the table. After I returned, she looked like she had a shower with her chicken enchiladas. Thankfully, bath time is right after dinner!

2 comments:

Clay and J said...

Love it! Oh, the things we have to look forward to.... :)

And looooooooooove the beautiful pic of Alex at the top!

Loustalot said...

Addy puts her hands in her hair as well. It's hilarious!