Luke's head IV came out Friday morning so Daddy got to hold Luke on Friday night. Right now, he has no IV at all which is another huge milestone. His feeds have gradually been increased and are at 18cc. He is still slowly gaining weight which is great, too. We get to try breastfeeding this week as well! I think we will start trying just once a day. We are so thankful and excited about his positive progress. The Lord has him in His hands. Thank you all for praying!!!
Luke looking at his daddy :) so sweet!
Peacefully sleeping
Luke so peacefully sleeps on mommy. I love that I can hold him every time we visit him now. I hold him skin to skin to help with his temperature regulation, etc...
Update on Mommy: After a follow-up appointment with the doctor last week, I learned that I cannot be alone or drive for 6 weeks. I was shocked as we thought it would only be for 3 weeks. I feel great and totally myself so I was a bit frustrated. However, I know it is a very cautious and conservative way to go because of the atypical seizure I had. As much as I do not want to be compliant, I will be so I do not put us all at risk. Please pray for us as our logistics for life just got more complicated with this extended restriction. Thank you!
Trying to keep life fun and somewhat normal for Alex and David. However, not sure how normal it is to dress up like cows for free Chick fil A :)))




2 comments:
love the cow pic! lol. 15 years ago the thought never crossed my mind to dress up like a cow for fun :)
So excited y'all both get to hold Luke. Thank God for His kindness, I'm glad y'all are doing well.
love,
gina
I was so surprised to see you all at church this am! That is wonderful!!! I wish I would have told you in person how much I have been praying for you all. You all are miracles from God!!! Please let me know if there is something I can help you with.
Post a Comment